Prkdc and Il2rg genes were both knocked-out in NOD mice.
- Lacking mature T, B and NK cells
- Low immune rejection against human cells and tissues
- Good tumorigenicity so that a small number of cells can form tumors.
- Significant improvement in the survival of transplanted human cells and tissues
- Suitable for the transplantation of human hematopoietic stem cells and the preparation of humanized mouse models
- Suitable as the carrier mice for the transplantation of heterologous cells and tissues
On Dec 16, 2018, Broad Institute and Shanghai Model Organisms Center Inc (SMOC) has entered into a non-exclusive license agreement under which Broad has granted SMOC worldwide rights to commercialize a service platform for genetically modified mouse models under Broad's intellectual property.查看